Monday, January 08, 2007

How to Meditate

I was watching Utube last night and came across several video's on meditation. They were so amazing its gotten me fully excited about meditation again. The process has never really left my life. I was introduced to it years ago and have practiced many different aspects and variations of it. One of the things I've wanted to do for awhile now is to add some free meditation downloads onto reikiandyoga.com Over the holidays I made time to actually set up this page. If you haven't seen it yet you'll find it by exploring the site. Today, my intention is to upload another free meditation using Chakra clearing. I truly hope you enjoy it. This free meditation emphasises some of the work that helps us to find peace, happiness and harmony in our lives. If we are already thinking peace, happiness and harmony we are sure to reap and get more of these wonderful things. Enjoy this free gift and this Monday!

No comments: