Monday, September 13, 2010

Newsletter is out

Mindful Melody just left my outbox to those of you on my list.

Be sure to mark reikiandyoga@yahoo.com in your address books. I just received my own newsletter back to myself which landed in the spam folder.

It's always good to have a fast look at your spam folders before you hit delete. There could be something in there by accident or of interest.

Anyhow, if you missed receiving the newsletter there was one portion that may be of interest to you....

And its free!

Peace Week begins Sept 14th-21st

Sign up for PeaceWeek – the largest virtual peace summit ever created, with more than 50 inspiring peacebuilders helping us make the shift to a culture of peace! It’s totally free and calls are taped so you can catch up with ones you miss. Should be fantastic!

http://www.peaceweek.info


Have a great week all!

No comments: