Saturday, March 05, 2011

I'm in are you?

I just got word that Jennifer McLean is at it again! I attended the last Healing with the Masters online seminar series. It was amazing. This years line up looks really good also....

And since James Redfield just published "The Twelfth Insight" I'm all over being there to hear him speak. If you liked any his past books, this one is sure to bring up some interesting ideas on the upcoming end of the Mayan calender.

Besides James, I'm looking forward to hearing from some of my other all time favourites - Beckwith, Millman and Walsch.

Ok...I'm off. Have a fantastic Day
Tammy



PS. If you are interested in the Healing with the Masters series here are further details:

New 12 Week Season of Healing With The Masters To Feature Interactive Conversations With 24 Prominent Transformational Thought and Wellness Leaders Including Michael Bernard Beckwith, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Dan Millman, James Redfield and Neale Donald Walsch

Hosted by Healing With The Masters founder Jennifer McLean, each session of the free, live, bi-weekly series. Participants can subscribe to the series for free by visiting: www.healingwiththemasters.com

No comments: