Monday, December 11, 2006

Green Christmas

I mentioned to my sister-in-law the weather report I heard on the radio as I was driving to work. It is to be in the pluses all week long! The weatherman said we will even have one day of +9 ! My Sister-in-law was very unimpressed;

"Don't tell me you are doing it again?"

"Hmm....???" I admit it wonder set in?

"Wishing for a green Christmas!"

Oh yes, I totally forgot.

Yes, yes, yes I am!


I'm dreaming of a green Christmas,
Just like the one's I've rarely known.
Where we are able to see grass instead of snow,
and children listen to santa coming on the radio.....

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas
With every Yuletide card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be green


Catchy little tune, maybe it will catch on?

No comments: