Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fiddlesticks

I was over to the Kaboose store on Hespeler Rd. the other day looking for a natural health supplement that I currently take. The woman who was working told me the product would not be there. A conversation ensued regarding the sale of Kaboose. It turns out Fiddlesticks, a health store from the Waterloo & Guelph areas will be taking the store over. Although I was a tad sad about not being able to get my favourite sports drink from Kaboose, I am happy to be able to get the supplement I'm looking for.

It's such a time of growth when we need to shift gears, careers, close or open a business. Any change can be challenging unless we are open to receive the blessings. Saying that.... I wish the past owner the best of luck in his new venture and the new owners the same. May they both be fully supported by those who surround them and are able to receive exactly what they need, when they need it.

If you're looking for new product come the end of the month, head over the Blockbuster/Winter's Plaza on Hespeler and check out the new Fiddlesticks store! I know I will be.

No comments: