Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shifting Gears

You may have noticed many of the changes that have occurred with reikiandyoga.com over the past few weeks. Today I added even more! Isn't technology wonderful?

I personally consider myself a techno junkie and love the latest and greatest things especially when I can figure out how to do them myself! No, I was never one of those people who could not programme their VCR. And infact, up until we signed on with Digital cable, my husband always came to me to program it for him! LOL

Please enjoy the new mantra page - before you listen to the .wav files know that I am NOT a seasoned chanter or singer...yet, you will get an introduction to mantra just the same.

You can find it hereat www.reikiandyoga.com/mantra.html

Speaking of updates, if there is something you'd like to mention about the website, be it positive or constructive critism please email me at:
reikiandyoga@yahoo.com

I'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy this Wednesday

No comments: