Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring has definitely Sprung!

What a super fantastic day its been. The weather is glorious. I even found time to move into my outdoor space, opened my pond and put out all the things that haven't seen the sun in months!

I spent a few hours outside with the laptop catching up on some emails and other online details. While doing so I came across an interview by Mark Whitell over at yogamates.com It's a definite must watch!

Among other things he discusses the difference between doing gymastics and yoga; advising us to follow our breath. Connect with the breath as you move into and out of asana. It has provided much food for thought.

PS. I was also by Atlas Studio's site. If you haven't been there for a while you may not know they are offering a free workshop on Easter weekend. Go have a look! http://www.atlasstudio.com

No comments: