Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Millionaire Mind

I must tell you I'm still on a high from the seminar on the weekend. And oddly enough ...T. Harv Eker author of The Millionaire Mind (who I knew nothing about at all...I must admit) was awesome. I really enjoyed this guy!

I'll also admit he spent a lot of time yelling at us, but it was all good. It really pushed us to think of what we are currently doing and what it is we could do differently if we truly wish to see changes occur.

Glad I'm older now, in my younger years I wouldn't have listened to a word he said!

He also challenged us to go an entire 7 days without complaining once. I'll also admit I complained today for the first time.

I can't revisit what it was about without offering it more energy. Yet the fact remains I did. I don't consider it failure. One complaint since this past Saturday is pretty good if you ask me!

I challenge you to do it as well! For 7 days...no complaining.

I'd love to hear how it goes.

No comments: