Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Answers to questions

There has been some interest in when my next workshop will be. I wish I could say it will be tommorrow. There's a good chance it won't be until the Fall session.

I've spent much of the year so far working toward the completion of my e-book, How to be Soul Strong. I'm very close to going live with it. There has been a learning curve; getting to know my new hosting site and creating space to work on it which is a whole other story.

For others that may be wondering, I've also yet to complete the CD's I promised in the previous newsletter. Look for the CD's to be available early summer.

PS. There's something living in my attic. I think its birds. They are quite loud. I'm going to have to hire someone to go up there, as that is not a job for me!

No comments: