Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting to know you

Isn't it odd how other people have totally different opinions about us than we have? This past weekend I ran into someone I've known for ions. They were around me mostly when I was a crazy teenager. It was great to see them really and during our conversation they said to me, "You never took the time to get to know me."

Maybe there is a portion of truth in it. But I I do know them, in my mind anyhow, I'd thought I had taken the time.

A few weeks ago someone else said pretty much the same thing to me.

Both were male.

Maybe its just me, or maybe its the Men are from Mar's, Women are from Venus scenario.

Regardless, I find it peculiar.

Yet, then again, I could probably say the same thing to them, couldn't I?

PS - You can still get over $80 in gifts and savings when you get your copy of How to be Soul Strong: A user's guide to life on planet earth. Go to the link below and get copies (and your gifts) and give the extra ones to family, friends, clients, kids, and anyone else you can think of. Let’s spread the power of being Soul Strong to the planet! www.howtobesoulstrong.com
Thank you

No comments: