Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck of the Irish

Sending you much glitter and maybe even some gold for today & over the upcoming weeks!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.





We aren't doing anything for St. Patrick's Day, but I did plan and execute (along with my Dad and a few others) to throw a 65th birthday party for my Mum this past Saturday.


It was such fun!  And happily we had a fantastic turn out.  Turns out we had about 50 people who showed up which is really great because they live in another town... trying to plan a party from this distance when I don't know many of her friends made it harder to do but apparently the space didn't matter.






So grateful to the universe for helping everything work out.  Maybe it was the luck of the Irish I had on my side or something?  Let's go with that. 




It's so easy to forget how much support we truly do have around us.  It's times like these that are such a great reminder that we aren't alone and we are so loved.  I'm so thankful for that!




Wishing you a great day,
Tam
x




PS.  I'll be back in a few days with a new journal entry.


PPS.  I'm also so excited as this week brings us the Equinox, the sun floating higher in the sky, we've got Ostara on the way and it won't be long before we can do those Maypole dances! GOOD BYE and good riddance to Polar Vortexes (or would that be Vortex-I?)

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy the party turned out great ;o)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I'm glad the party was a success. Happy belated St. Pat's Day as well :) Have a great weekend!