Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bloom where you are

This is one of my handmade art journals.  It's created using old Christmas cards.  I think I showed the journal to you here:  http://fullfillyourdestiny.blogspot.ca/2013/12/new-year.html

So the backgrounds are all complete now I'm enjoying seeing what is blooming on the pages.  The bird in this one was clearly there.  I adore it's face.  I added the girl separately - she's so cute too!  
Overall I was super happy with the results of this one. 



I keep bouncing back and forth between this small journal and the 27 x 22 cm book.  I'm still a newbie at this so I'd say what I'm finding is the smaller pieces are more appealing to me.... besides, I'm really enjoying the 'wetter' pages so I can get well into the acrylic's and not use the inks or even watercolour for that matter some other's mainly use.  I guess that's how we find our way! 

Hoppy Easter weekend to those who celebrate
Much love,
Tam
x

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Very, very cute ;o)