Sunday, April 27, 2014

Planning

Here is a journal page I just started last night - love the beginnings of this Owl.... now I have to decide what medium I'm going to complete it with.


Below is a journal of so many possibilities!  The left hand side of the page is one of my favourite Rainer Maria Rilke quotes from his Letter's to a Young Poet .  I just read the whole thing yesterday and highly recommend it.  I definitely need to re-read it again as there were so many nuggets of wisdom in there.  Here is the quote with more to it....

“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke


And here's one from last week that was fun (and really messy)!   Food and art.... the messier, the better I say!  LOL

The right hand side quote is... 
"There is a seed of peace, joy , love and wisdom in each of us." ~Iyanla Vanzant


2 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Oh such a beautiful poem! And your work is stunning! I can not wait to see that owl finished...it is such an amazing drawing friend! Wishing you a lovely week ahead! Nicole xoxo

Tanya said...

Ahhhhh - I love messy, too...and it's not messy - it's "FREEing! Such happy work - just beautiful.