Saturday, February 07, 2015

A Chest full of Healing

This week I taught a meditation to such a beautiful soul.


He said he felt blocked in his second chakra area ... he pointed toward his sacrum on the low back area.  He mentioned that it felt like he had a 'steel chest' locked there; somewhat like a magician's box. 


I asked him if he'd ever given himself the key to open the chest?  He said he didn't know where it was or how to get to it.


I talked to him about second chakra foods (2nd chakra vibrates to the color orange so ....anything orange like sweet potatoes, apricots, oranges, yes even orange smarties are OK)  and gemstones (using amber to help with healing).  And then I walked him through a chakra meditation I made up on the fly to get inside the chest (I love creating things on the fly sometimes as you can be so surprised by what you can come up with & often wonder where it comes from!)


Anyhow I took him to a place where I gave him a key to open the chest.  He made a sound.  I wasn't sure if he was crying or laughing.  I kept talking.  Inside the chest I placed a piece of paper folded with a message to help him along his path.


Afterwards he asked me if I heard him laugh.  I had to admit I heard something.


He told me when the chest opened he had taken a flame thrower and began to blast the contents of the chest.  When I said there was a piece of paper in there he had to quickly save the paper!  LOL


We laughed so hard.


It was amazing & I'm so grateful to have helped be a part of this man's healing journey.


Have a great week
Tam
x


PS. I'm off to eat some smarties


No comments: