Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Surrounded by light

Hey all!
Just a fast blog post as I realized I haven't posted all summer long.  I was busy here and there - you can check out where I was by looking at my Instagram account if you wish:
https://instagram.com/tammylcymbalisty/


It was a great summer of healing and nurturing the relationships that I hold dear and close.  With the loss of my brother I'm still working through the grieving process and will say it is going to take some time to work through.


I actually just posted this to my mailing list this week in a newsletter that I write quarterly called Mindful Melody (if you want to be on this list jet me an email and let me know and I can add you).  In this month's newsletter I shared to the list about Dave's passing.  Not everyone knew.


It received some amazing responses from people sending me healing, love and light.  I had an odd conversation with someone mentioning people should keep their 'nose out of my business' and not mention anything to me about this tremendous loss.  Since I had just send out the note, I realized I'd get some messages back. 


I felt fully supported and surrounded by light through this messages.
And I appreciate it more than anyone knows.


You just never know how people are going to deal with your grief.  The best advice after living through this terrible time is to offer an ear and a kind word.  After remember....


"We are just walking each other home." ~Ram Dass



No comments: