Friday, July 22, 2016

Topic... Ganglion cysts

This is a gross one, but i discovered 8 cysts on my right foot some time ago and had a look online to see if there was anything I could use to get rid of them.
If you've ever seen a Doctor about these they will tell you they need to be surgically removed. Now I'm one of those... don't cut into the body unless it's an absolute must kind of people. Sometimes cysts will appear, then disappear. And sometimes they are not cysts at all, but fluid pockets which built up on tendons to protect them which can disappear.
So I found a site that was for essential oils which claimed (beyond slamming a book on the cyst..far too aggressive and not sure if that would even help) to get rid of them.
The recipe is: Frankincense, Oil of Oregano, Lemongrass and Thyme
I didn't want to buy the product online so I decided to give it a go myself.
I already had Oil of Oregano here so that one was first. Only a tiny amount of shrinkage, but they were still there.
Next I tried Lemongrass... again I had it here and the result was the same as the Oregano Oil... some results but not enough to get rid of it.
Off I went to buy Thyme which I could only find White Thyme. As I'm not an aromatherapist I have no idea if this one would work, but gave it a go along with the Oregano and Lemongrass. After two weeks there was a noticeable difference but they were still there.
So I gave in and went to buy the Frankincense.
Wouldn't you know it after three weeks they are all gone except for one! The original site I got this from said to apply it two times a day for results. As all of the places I work at are scent free I didn't want to show up smelling like oils so I put it on once a day before bed.
I'm hoping to see this final one leave me soon!
Last week I talked to a Doctor from India who has a cyst on her thumb. When I told her about it she didn't believe me and asked to see my foot. She confirmed that yes that is a ganglion cyst and wrote down the recipe.

Give it a go! I'm telling you it works! Even amounts of each of the oils should do the trick!

Have a great one!
Love
Tam
x

PS. I'm working on a new colouring book! It's under wraps until it's complete... but check out my other books on Amazon. You can look inside of them by clicking on the books cover. Then hit "suprise me" at the top to see more of the books! Go buy one for yourself or as a gift for someone you love

PPS. I'd appreciate a share or two on social for the books or via this link (right click, save as, share away!) Thank you in advance.

No comments: