Saturday, October 14, 2017

Lupini

Lets talk Lupini beans!
I've never had them before and read on one of my Italian friends facebook page about how good they are.
So as I was strolling though the grocery store and saw them thought "sure I'll try them".
Never to disappoint all I can say is I'm so doing this again!!!
Here's what I did, pretty much a potato salad sans the spud
Lupini beans (canned) rinsed well ... they are pretty salty but I did add some fresh ground pepper
Celery
Red onion
Parsley
Olive oil
Apple cider vinegar
Eggs
Its protein in a bowl and frikin awesome!  And gluten free for those who care about that.
Give it a go you won't be disappointed!
Tammy
lupini

PS.  So the last of this series is complete:   My Chinese Zodiac Colouring Book - The 12 Animals is available on Amazon.  Check it out literally!  LOL
coverchinese

No comments: