Saturday, November 25, 2006

Journaling

If it is true whatever we focus on we draw more of the same onto us, then I have some shifts to make. For years, I've instructed clients (through Reiki, yoga and hypnosis) to journal their emotions; based on the fact emotions affect the mind, affect the body. It is such a wonderful tool. I don't only say the words I live them; with countless journals stashed away for the day when I will review my personal growth. To be honest I've yet to re-read any of them and do not believe I shall afterall the past is dust, right? Based on awakened thought if we continue to focus on issues and troubles we will only generate more. This shift into magnetic vibrational thinking means we need to focus on our blessings and not on what is; unless what is works. And so, the new homework is this - keep your journal, but scribe about how you want your life to look and feel. As you are writing see, sense and feel your desires as they are here now and it will be so. Rise above it folks! Life is a blessing its no longer a secret.

No comments: