Monday, January 15, 2007

Cancellations

Sorry about the cancelled classes today. By 9:30 this morning, I had already received the calls to cancel. I did venture out and the main roads we not all that bad. However, the side streets were still very slippery. Especially with the continued freezing rain it was most likely best we all stayed at home and enjoyed more time with our families, or created space for other things.

I personally found an amazing free ebook. The 5 minute facelift. This book which you can download to your computer is an excellent little resource and shows facial exercises you can use. I'm not sure it will prevent aging, but it definitely works, I've tried one of the techniques already and my throat muscles are feeling things they haven't in years. That's only with one day of trying! You can find the book here at: http://www.edensong.com/ebookshealth.htm

ps. The owner also offers other free ebooks on health and healing. So far, they look good.

No comments: