Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to experience a miracle and free gifts

I was having coffee with a friend the other day. She asked me how many times I'd heard the saying, "We control our reality."

"Over a thousand times," I told her (at least).

She continued to share how bad things had gotten lately; life wasn't unfolding as she wanted it. Her relationship wasn't what she wanted and her pocketbook wasn't either. She had an idea of how to change all of it but fear was stopping her dead in her tracks. Can you relate?

I recalled something I had read recently. André Gide once said, "Man can not discover new oceans unless he is willing to loose sight of the shore." (Women too.) It was a lightbulb moment for her. Maybe it is for you also?

Once you shift your perspective you can create significant change in your life.

Buddha knew this. Many other great teachers, like André, knew it too.

I created a program called First Hand Miracles: a quote collection for healing and growth. This program has the potential to help you change your reality; its packed full of quotes like you'll find in the quarterly Mindful Melody newsletter.

http://www.reikiandyoga.com/firsthandmiracles.html

It's launches today!

It will help you reprogram your brain. Then you can experience miracles and take control over your reality. There's free gifts too! Even a bonus offer from me.

Be sure to check it out: http://www.reikiandyoga.com/firsthandmiracles.html

Thanks!
Tammy

PS. Please pass on this email to anyone you know who needs a miracle - first hand. PPS. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey!

.

No comments: