Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 45 & Jillian Michaels

It's been 45 days today.  I made a commitment to myself to do 45 days of cardio.  The good news is I did it! Woot!!   The negative is I'm no where close to where I want to be - the scale hasn't yet changed, but I will say I have more muscle mass and better cardio health than 45 days ago.   


One of the days I was feeling very poorly about myself - pretty negative actually.   We all have these days I'm sure you know what I mean.  Anyhow I did a journal entry about it.  Then I covered over it and here is what came out of it!  I call this entry Learning to love self:







Here's a close up of the right side - it's mixed media... the flames and candles were scraps of paper I had laying around.  I added gesso, paint and marker to it:






And the left side.  I had some pieces of paper out of a catalogue that I thought were really cool so I pasted them onto the page.  It looked like it was missing something so I dug it out of the recycle bin and cut out the crown.




I did feel better afterwards, but I'm still a work in progress... guess we all are!


Thanks for stopping by,
Tam
xo




PS.  Jillian Michael's sucks by-the-way!  It is her workout I've been doing for the past 45 days.  I'm going to stick with it but now I'm allowed one day off a week until I get to a place I'm more happy with.



Here are the workouts I've been doing:
30 Day Shred
Ripped in 30
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
No More Trouble Zones

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

You are working too hard! Loosen up Tammy! Don't worry about the scale, as long as you are feeling good ;o) Love the journal ;o) Makes me smile ;o)

TLC said...

Ah Stac, if only I could get you to do my pushups for me - I'd be better off!

Thanks, Glad it made you smile!
x

Magic Love Crow said...

I'll try ;o) LOL!