Monday, September 29, 2014

About to get real

This is a theme I've seen presented again and again this fall.  I keep watching people and having conversations with folks who are so super focused on what is happening around them.  They are spending little time looking inwardly.  This is where all of the answers to the questions are... inside of you. 


I know this sounds cliché and we've heard it for years but it's so true.  It's like the quote I posted over on TLC Services Facebook page the other day:


"Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it—it’s just easier if you do.”
 ~Byron Katie


So all of those folks you've been spending your time focusing on, thinking of and talking about - how many of them do you think are doing the same for you?  I'll answer that... none (ok, we can cut them some slack maybe a few).  But for the most part the world is not sitting back worrying for you or about you.

Isn't it time you started?  All of these things are happening through you for a reason.  It's about time you start paying attention.


Focusing your energies on who said what or who is doing whatever has nothing to do with you.   You came to this planet to work on yourself so why my friend are you not doing exactly that?


So yeah this shit just got real - it's time to stop wasting your precious life moments on everyone else and bring the focus back to where it belongs ...............you.


Much love,
Tam
x


PS. And you know what they say.. if everything is a mirror showing ourselves what to work on then I'd say I've got some work to do too.


Lucy?......I'm home!

No comments: