Sunday, October 05, 2014

Cold and knots

I've not created space lately to dig into my art journal, but this weekend I carved out a bit of time.  I have so many parts of this book to show you but I will save it until it is more complete and then I'll do a flip.  

Yesterday I decided I was going to discover how to doodle some Celtic knots.  I can honestly say that I find them gorgeous to look at, but still have to much to learn... maybe it's patience???  They are really challenging.  Even after a few youtube video tutorials I still didn't get it correct so I decided to keep doodling and here is what I came up with:





I actually really like it.

Ok, I'm off to find a sweater and to turn ON the heat its suddenly freezing in here!  Man I hate being cold.

Cheers,
Tammy
x





2 comments:

Anitha said...

Your journal page looks beautiful! While it's freezing there, it's still hot here in Abu Dhabi.. Have a wonderful day!

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent journal page! You better bring a sweater for here tomorrow night! LOL!