Friday, May 26, 2017

Changing lives

I overheard some students talking after class yesterday.  One of them said, "This is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  Now i can get through another week"
I'm so grateful for those who show up each week, with mats in hand, to practice yoga with me.  They sometimes come stressed and worried, other times joy-filled; depending on the week.  And they take the hour to breath, to relax, to work hard. 
Yoga definitely changes lives.  Even those who practice only one day a week, like the student I mentioned above.  It's amazing just how much one class can change things for most.
I heard another say, "I'm far more flexible than the others my age.  And I know it's from this class.  I'm never giving it up!"
I really should be asking for testimonials.  LOL
But seriously, do yourself the favour - if you don't already do so.  Find a class and a teacher you enjoy and come to the mat....
Namaste,
Tammy
PS.  You can check out my schedule on my site:  www.reikiandyoga.com/schedule
Positive

No comments: