Monday, July 22, 2013

Dancing in the Full Moon


Happy Full Moon in Aquarius Day!



 "You’re a piece of work any way you look at it and a brilliant one at that."

See more at: http://www.symbolicliving.com/full-moon-in-aquarius-july-22-2013-astrology-horoscope-and-weekly-horoscope/#sthash.QIvbKxg6.dpuf

One of the things I do for a living is teach HypnoBirthing® which for those of you that don't know is a Natural Childbirth education series.  It's what the Duchess of Cambridge is said to be using for her current birth.  A wive's tale claims that babies will be born after 10 full moons - so counting the full moons will help you to discern your due date & is said to be far more spot on than your doctor's due date (or the guessing date as it truly is).

When I saw that Kate is in the hospital for delivery I had to laugh... yeppers - full moon day!

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a girl.  What's your guess?

PS.  Oh and if you're looking for me around midnight you'll find me dancing under that gorgeous full moon light!

No comments: