Monday, December 16, 2013

Gratitude and gifts

I think I have the best students on the planet!
I was in tears when I read this one:

"I believe that there are folks on this earthly plane that are "recent travellers" and hold
many angel-like qualities, and you, my friend, are one of them.
Thank you for teaching both me and my mom to be more relaxed, balanced
and grateful in this life. Thank you for your "present-s" each and
every week. It means a lot to us."

Isn't that awesome? 

I just finished doing a kundalini class to open the heart chakra and after reading this I think it burst open even more fully.

I'm so grateful for my students - they are aum-azing!  And I am so blessed.
Much love,
Tam
xo

PS. Here are some Christmas Presents if you wish I made a youtube video about how to make a really cool snowflake (I'll embed that one here) and via this link:

http://reikiandyoga.com/christmas 
 
there are some gift tags you can print for free from some artwork I created.  Enjoy!



No comments: