Monday, July 28, 2014

A Special Birth

16 years ago I attended a birth... one of my best friend's daughter was born.  It was one of the most amazing opportunities I have ever had in my life.  

Oddly enough I teach HypnoBirthing now and it was the first hand  experience I can fully share with my Mom's.  (HypnoBirthing offers natural child birth classes)

At the time I journalled about the experience.  At the start of this year I came across that journal.  There were so many things I had forgotten about during this day.  

For a present I art journalled the whole story and gave it to the 16 year old.  
Here's how some of it turned out....



Wishing you a fantastic week with some awesome memories!
Tam
x
PS.  Some of the artwork in this piece are from other's that I printed, cut and paste into this journal.  Most of it is artwork I created myself though.

No comments: