Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's Official

I finished Christmas yesterday!  I'm so happy now all of the presents are either made &/or purchased.  I still have a few things to do though - for example I bought the wrong size pants for someone so I have to go and return those, but it will be done today.

I'm not so prepared that anything is wrapped.  I love to leave that part to the last minute.  That way it feels like Christmas. 

My husband and I celebrate Yule so it's nice this year as it's on Sunday the 21st.  Then we have two other celebrations one with his family & then mine.  It's always a lot of traveling but so much fun.  

I'm looking forward to it.

And today we are putting up our tree!!!!





I know two little fur babies who love tree time!  Then they can pretend they are mean outdoor cats... well, the one anyhow.  The other likes to hide under the skirt!  LOL  She hates it when it's cold.  

Have fun!  I'm off to decorate, then paint.

PS.  I was busy this month over on Etsy and have added several planners.  Be sure to buy one for yourself or someone you love!  I'll be adding one or two more over the next few weeks!



PPS. Why buy a planner?  If you don't have a plan you will most certainly get there.... no where that is!  Plan it out, now is the time!




1 comment:

My Garden Diaries said...

You go with having all of your shopping done!!! I think that is just fantastic!! I have a bit to do yet but like you like to wrap closer to the day! Love that Christmas tree lesson!! Happy weekend to you! Nicole