Friday, March 31, 2017

Life is Precious

 Sadly one of the students who has attended my Yoga classes for the Cancer journey lost her battle.  It's so saddening.  This woman gave it a good fight and her gentle energies will definitely be  missed by myself and the other participants.
 Another reminder of just how precious life is.  
 This week I saw a short clip on  Tao Porchon-Lynch worlds oldest yoga teacher.  http://www.taoporchon-lynch.com  She's amazing at 98 years young; teaching yoga for 45 years!  That is something to look forward to.  And makes my 16 years of teaching seem like nothing LOL.  
Anyhow... In the interview she said something along the lines of each morning when she wakes ups she says to herself, "This is going to be the best day of my life!"
Don't you love that? It's fun to try as it brings us back to those moments when we were young and said "this is the best day" so many times.  Life has a funny way of showing us what is "best" doesn't it?  Whatever the day brings and I'll quote another Yoga favourite of mine Lilas Folan:
"Welcome all that comes to you this day and be welcomed by it."
Feel welcomed.
Enjoy this precious moment.
For it could be the best day of your life!
Love
Tam
x
PS.  From my Instagram page:
namaste

No comments: